Almost all homes usually have curtains. The curtains are used to help regulate the sunlight in our homes and at times they are also used for decoration. Many times you will find that no proper curtain cleaning takes place in most homes. We tend to assume that our curtains will always be clean and thus neglect them when we are carrying out general cleaning in our homes. However, there is a danger of dirty curtains and it may affect the health of your family very adversely. The dangers are very real and if they are not prevented you will most likely have regrets in future.
Failure to conduct proper or any curtain cleaning will affect the health of your family in a number of ways. The health hazards posed will also depend on where the curtains are found. It may be in the bedroom, living room, kitchen or even hospital when one of your family members is ill.
In some homes the curtains are usually exposed to a lot of dust.
Curtains then usually trap this dust and it collects over time. The dust may not be harmful but over time it will pile up and be a lot. People more often than not ignore this and just leave them. The dust that has collected there is very harmful especially to kids and people with weak lungs. Their immunity will be weaker and they will easily fall ill. Lung infections and other diseases that affect the chest area may end up becoming common in your home because of inadequate curtain cleaning.
There are high chances off mold growth taking place inside the room due to varying temperature inside the room. The temperature tends to shoot up randomly due to increase in atmospheric moisture which evaporates after a certain point. These vapors are then absorbed by the fabric, which absorbs every bacteria present in the moisture. As they tend to cool, they tend to transform itself into liquid state which increases the chances of mold growth within the room.
Benefits of curtain Cleaning in Dubai
- Remove dirt, bacteria and allergens
- Remove molds and odors
- Refresh the appearance of your curtains and blinds
- Prolong the life of your curtains
HAVE YOUR CURTAINS THOROUGHLY CLEANED WHERE THEY HANG
Avoid the hassle of taking down your curtains to be Dry Cleaned. With our specialist extraction equipment and dry-cleaning solution, we can thoroughly clean curtains where they hang with no risk of damage to the fabric.
ALL TYPES OF CURTAIN FABRICS CLEANED
Initials assessments are carried out to determine the age and material of the curtains, so that we can complete the cleaning of hung curtains with the best possible solutions to ensure that delicate fabrics are not damaged. We provide quality services in Dry Cleaning which enables in quick and efficient removal of dirt and stains that are present on curtain. We emphasize on undertaking a color test prior to cleaning which helps in determining the quality of material. The Color Test also gives a fair idea about the resistance of the fabric to a change in it’s color characteristics.
- The Markless Process We have over 20 years’ experience in the cleaning of all types of curtains, pelmets and tie-backs. This includes delicate fabrics such as silk and specialist hangings such as theatrical and ceremonial curtains. We are fully insured to work on all types of curtains.
- Cleaning Hung Curtains Taking down curtains can be a laborious task and cause disruption in your home or business. Our specialist system enables us to provide the same, or better, level of cleaning as taking your curtains to the dry cleaner. We ensure effective disinfecting services within a limited budget as per the needs and requirements of clients. Our services has ensured complete efficiency without any adverse health effects and ensured complete safety.
- Curtain Protection We emphasize on Curtain Steaming services in Dubai for protection of curtains and fabric from unwanted pests and insects. It uses optimum heat which helps in protecting the fabric also protect from unwanted germs and insects. The process of Steam Cleaning employed is quite economical in nature as compared to dry cleaning and do not involve any excessive cost.
- Eco-friendly The Steam Cleaning process is eco-friendly in nature compared to other process as it does not involve any use of hazardous or poisonous chemicals. The Steam Cleaning process ensures is one of the safest modes of cleaning curtains. It is one of the most environmentally friendly cleaning method and do not pose any unwanted risk to children and pets in your home and ensures complete safety.
REQUEST A QUICK QUOTE
Curtain Cleaning in Dubai, Curtain Cleaning in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Khalifa City, Bain al Jesarain, Al Mushriff, Reem Island, Officers City, Abu Dhabi Marina, Khalidiyah, Shamkha, Yas Island, Al Raha, Al Reef, Al Barsha, Karama, Manara, Bur Dubai, Burj Dubai, Burj Khalida District, Burjuman, Bussiness Bay, Deira, Dubai International City, Jebel Ali, Jumeirah, Mirdiff, Oud Metha, Ras Al Khor, Umm Ramool, Silicon Oasis
What makes the interior of a home beautiful, cozy, and aesthetically pleasing? The answer is very simple. Thoughtfulness! Choosing the right color, shade, lighting, decor, etc. are the factors we need to focus more on rather than spending a fortune on aspects that can’t just pull the beauty of everything together pleasingly and comfortably.
Plants are considered the most economical and crucial component of interior design and aesthetics. Because they are good for purifying the air and have a therapeutic capacity that can instantly brighten up any space. So we often add plants to interior spaces for this very purpose.
Here are a few important things you should keep in mind before you buy indoor plants in a hot and humid country like Dubai.
- Availability of space.
Plants such as Rubber plants, lady palms, fiddle leaf figs, etc. that grow more than 2 meters are an ideal choice if you have a considerable amount of space to spare for plants. But if you have small apartments or studios, it is always better to choose plants that wouldn’t take up much space. To save floor space, hanging plants are a good choice. Pothos, string of pearls, string of hearts, wandering jew, etc. can be grown this way.
- Availability of light.
The nature of plants differs from one plant to another. So are their requirements. Before you buy indoor plants, observe the availability of sunlight in the house. If the availability of sunlight is steady for 4-6 hours daily(where you want to place the plants), you can grow Jade plants, Dumb cane, Cactus, etc. For low light, you can easily grow pothos, ZZ plants, Sansevieria (snake plant), Aglaonema, philodendron, peace Lily, etc.
UAE’s weather is highly humid and hot. So you can grow humidity-loving plants such as Monsteras, ferns, spider plants, pennywort, English ivy, etc. These plants can also be kept inside the bathroom to perk up the space a bit. Cactus, philodendron Brazil, watermelon peperomia, etc. can be grown in low humidity. These plants can survive almost all kinds of conditions.
- Forgetful plant parents.
If you are someone who travels a lot or almost forget you have plant babies at home, you should always choose plants wisely. Some plants thrive well even when they are left unattended without watering and in high humidity and hot weather. ZZ plant, snake plant, succulents, aloe vera, areca palm, etc. fall under this category.
If proper care is given to plants individually, most of the plants can survive and get accustomed to the condition of your home very easily. But make sure these plants are loved and taken care of according to their needs.
REQUEST A QUICK QUOTE
Gardening & Landscaping Services in Dubai, Landscaping services in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Khalifa City, Bain al Jesarain, Al Mushriff, Reem Island, Officers City, Abu Dhabi Marina, Khalidiyah, Shamkha, Yas Island, Al Raha, Al reef, Al Barsha, Karama, Manara, Bur Dubai, Burj Dubai, Burj Khalida District, Burjuman, Business Bay, Deira, Dubai International City, Jebel Ali, Jumeirah, Mirdiff, Oud Metha, Ras Al Khor, Umm Ramool, Silicon Oasis
In simpler terms, the process of upkeep, maintenance, and management of a facility is called facility management. In reality, the term facility management has a larger and broader implication and impact. Any facility from residential to commercial to industrial has to have its facilities managed for a verity of reasons. The best reason of them all would be the money factor. A facility has a collection of different things under its roof with different properties, aspects, and life cycles. This complex mix of elements has to be seen as one by the facility manager and understand the need of different elements at different point of time, to provide the best-suited solution for the facility as one. The lack of foresight can have dramatic effects on the facility or property in the long run. The absence of immediate or near-future impact for the missteps or mistakes in the facility management process is what reduces the importance of a good facility management process or of a good timely intervention.
When there is a delay in the timely intervention of a facility management process then its impact is often not connected back to the root cause due to the time lapsed in between or of some other reasons. This lack of connecting the dots proves to bring out a missing link which might bring issues like a waterfall, one after the other. The lack of understanding of the core issue will have all the concerned running after the recent issues rather than the root cause.
Facility Management the Door Way
Facility management acts as a doorway for the facility or property for the better or worse. A well planned and foresighted management plan for the facility will do wonders for the life of the facility and the opposite would be distasteful. This is the doorway moment of the facility management discipline. Good and calculated decisions will lead to a rewarding future and inaction and ill-informed decisions will lead to a difficult and expensive future. The need for a well-informed team to do the management is a paramount need. The subcontracting of the facility management need is one of the most sought out and there are plenty of experts in this field.
Benefits of Well-Planned Facility Management
- The life span of the property or facility definitely sees an improvement with decisive plans in facility management. The upkeep of the property is attacked with a prudent plan taking into consideration the long-term goals to get an outcome of profitability in the long run.
- The valuation of the property or facility will increase with good management of the facility as the life span increases and the facility will be in top condition throughout its life. This outlook of the facility will increase its valuation in the market.
- The cost of running the facility will go down with a good process of managing the facility. There is a misconception in some that the amount spent on the process of the facility management or on the subcontract for the facility management to be wasteful against the actual works done as per the requirements. The point being missed here is of the proactive actions taken to achieve a better result than playing the waiting game for the things to break down.
- A well-drawn plan for the facility management will provide the owner with a better understanding of the property or facility which enables him/them to make informed decisions for the betterment of the facility. Most often there are some root cause issues that are not addressed due to the lack of understanding but a well-planned process tackles the issues from the root cause itself.
- The safety and health of the facility and occupants is an integral part considered in the design and building of the facility but hampered if ignored, in any way, at the facility management process. One of the substantial benefits of facility management is with the safety, protection, and health benefits for the facility and its occupants.
- In case of properties or facilities having other occupiers than the owner, the retention of the tenant is going to be vital for the profitability of the facility. The facility management process or companies helps in maintaining the property in its prime shape and thus attract new customers as well as retaining the existing ones.
The Facility is Only as Good as it’s Management
Any facility built, is built with certain goals regarding its life span, its usage, its return on investment, etc. and to get to those goals there are efforts behind it spanning over a long period. To be unwavering from those paths set for achieving the goals is a matter of being well-planned, well-managed, and persistent facility management activities. We have in our midst buildings, structures, infrastructures, etc. of more than 500 years or more old. These monuments and other structures etc. are kept in good shape with the help of good facility management. These facilities teach us not only about the history but also the importance of good facility management processes and the reward of it. The simple works of cleaning the floor, polishing, electrical works, air conditioning works, plumbing, etc. which form part of the facility management activities form a broader backbone of a good management plan and activity. In light of the pandemic, the importance of a clean facility and its benefit to health care plays a crucial role which was often overlooked in the past.